Date(s) - 20/03/2015
9:00 am - 11:30 am
Welcome to the CEO-ONDEMAND Quarterly Planning Session
Let us help you increase your energy, sales and profits in the next quarter. This is your opportunity to take a step back from your business, reset your goals and plan the strategies to achieve them.
- Develop energy, vision and focus for yourself and your business
- Discover strategies you can implement immediately to build your sales and profits
- Learn how to get the best out of your team, leaving you time to concentrate on developing your business
- Find out how to improve your own and your team’s productivity
- Complete your own personal plan for the next 90 days including defining your goals and the activities required to achieve them
- Meet a network of like-minded business contacts to work with
- Acquire new skills, tools and insights to help you become better at what you do
Date & Time: Friday, 20th March 2015 starting at 9.00am
Venue: Nelsons Restaurant 382 Burwood Highway 3152
Included: All materials
Investment: $495 per person (all inclusive)
There are two keynote presenters –John Millar will be running a session on business planning from 9.00am to 10.30am. John will discuss about uncovering the Power Pathernon of Profit.
Remember the idea of Jay Abraham’s Three Ways To Grow A Business Model:
1. More customers, who
2. Spend more, and
3. Buy more often
Learn each of the pillars can be used for difference purposes and in different ways.
Acquire the multiple methods to achieve these objectives only limited by your time, money, energy and imagination.
Melissa Jack from No Regrets will be presenting from 10.30am to 11.30am on how keeping fit, healthy and strong helps business owners and their teams to stay more mentally acute, reduce sick days and injuries, improves staff morale and better teamwork.
Register now and this seminar will show you the secrets to Power Pathernon of Profit and how to reduce stress, lose weight and have more energy! Set yourself up to making the next financial year your best EVER.
Session will start at 9:00 AM sharp and finishes at 11:30 AM.
NO RISK Guarantee: If you participate and don’t feel you got enough value from the workshop, we will refund your money in full and you can keep all the material.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 03 9018 5699.
Bookings are closed for this event.