Date(s) - 18/11/2015
9:00 am - 11:30 am
The biggest factor that determines the fate of your business in the slowing Melbourne economy is the action that you take NOW.
Think of it like you are about to enter a torrential storm sailing on a rickety old boat… The smart thing to do is to reinforce the framework, double-stitch those sails and plug up any leaks or holes that you can find. You need to prepare your business for the rocky voyage ahead.
PROFIT OR PERISH is a content-rich, practical, interactive workshop specifically designed to give your Melbourne-based business the tools, knowledge and strategies to not only survive, but actually thrive in Melbourne’s slowing economy. It will transform your business forever.
During this event John will teach you the following 7 Success Strategies
* 3 Simple tools to shift the way you think so you attract the best opportunities in your industry
* Identify the #1 Problem Holding Your Business Back and how to fix it
* The Time Target and where to invest your time for maximum returns
* How to Double Your Team Productivity and Performance
* How to Eliminate Price Competition
* The Proven 7 Step Formula to Increase Your Profits by 161% over the next 12 months
* How to hire the best talent in your industry for a fraction of the cost in under 4 hours
Spend just one session with our Guest Speaker John Millar and set your business on the right course. You’ll leave with an array of practical, easy-to-implement, cutting-edge ideas that will increase your efficiency, productivity and most important profitability. It will give you the direction, energy and focus that you need to take your business where it needs to be to thrive in Melbourne’s changing economy.
Hundreds of Melbourne’s business owners have attended his events already and have seen incredible results from the strategies he teaches.
The event is brought to you by:
The doors will open at 8:30 AM. Session will start at 9:00 AM sharp and finishes at 11:30 AM
All materials are provided.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 03 9975 7300
Bookings are closed for this event.