Date(s) - 19/06/2015
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
A Back to Back Presentation by John Millar and Tech Coach and “IT” girl Megan Iemma…
To Help You Boost Your Business in the Next 90 Days
- Are so caught up in the day to day running of your business that you don’t have time to work out where you are going?
- Are looking for ways to get better results out of your marketing investment and sales process?
- Feel that you and your team could be more productive and effective?
- Need to be re-energised with an exciting, achievable plan for the next quarter?
Then, this is for you!
Let us help you increase your energy, sales and profits in the next quarter. This is your opportunity to take a step back from your business, reset your goals and plan the strategies to achieve them.
- Develop energy, vision and focus for yourself and your business
- Discover strategies you can implement immediately to build your sales and profits
- Learn how to get the best out of your team, leaving you time to concentrate on developing your business
- Find out how to improve your own and your team’s productivity
- Complete your own personal plan for the next 90 days including defining your goals and the activities required to achieve them
- Meet a network of like-minded business contacts to work with
- Acquire new skills, tools and insights to help you become better at what you do
The Next Quarter spells the…
A Tech Coach and “IT” girl Megan Iemma will talk about Time management and finding ways to manage your time whether it’s via social media, meetings or clients can take over your day. Saving time with both your personal life and your work life can make a real and positive difference with productivity. This can be done via apps, online tools and even paper!
As a small business owner whether a sole trader or with staff, one of the biggest challenges that people face is managing their time, being organised (digital or paper) and making money in their business.
In this workshop you will also look at ways to manage:
- Your email (so it doesn’t manage you)
- Digital Organisation – how to manage paper and digital files
- 5 key apps to help save time and make money
Being mobile is a key part of any business and this workshop will be a hands-on session. So if you can bring your mobile devices and download the apps before the session then you can implement these things when you return to your business. It doesn’t matter whether you have Android or iOS there will be options for both. These apps will be provided before you attend.
About Megan Iemma
An educator and technogeek, Megan combined her passions for education and technology and founded Tech Coach HQ working with businesses and their teams to improve processes and embrace the productivity technology has to offer. One of her passions is using ‘Evernote’ for ‘Business” and she has run sessions for both corporate and education clients. As a current thought leader in her field, Megan contributes regular articles to ‘Leaders in Heels and CBA Women in Focus Community.
Her contributions have made her the ‘go to’ person when clients are seeking help in understanding what mobile solutions are right for them. Megan’s business philosophy and work ethic is based on providing innovation and creative mobile solutions to individuals and businesses, learning outcomes that are meaningful, making sense of the fast paced world of ‘Apps’ and which ones to use for your particular needs or industry.
Overall, Megan’s success is working with clients to provide customised mobile learning solutions that are relevant to their world and business. Covering a unique portfolio of mobile training and education solutions Megan delivers, engages her clients and audiences and clears technology confusion
Session will start at 9:30 AM sharp and finishes at 12NN approximately.
All materials are provided.
NO RISK Guarantee: If you participate and don’t feel you got enough value from the workshop, we will refund your money in full and you can keep all the material.
For more information, email email@example.com or call at 03 9018 5699.
This event is fully booked.