Social Media Mastery
Top 5 Key outcomes you should look for
1. In all your posts and tweets be sure to Provide Value to all your friends/followers. Share content with others.
2. Make sure you have recommendation placed on LinkedIn and Twitter
3. Have a Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter account
4. Target the people who will matter to you. Join up with them.
5. Don’t make all tweets/posts work related, create a balance
Do this before your competitor does!!!
When people go to social media they don’t really know what they are looking for, they are waiting for others to take the lead – so take the lead!
Facts about Social Media
In today’s society, people are watching less tv and are concentrating more on social media. People are bored and are looking for something to do, they want entertainment, hence they go to social media
People want to be distracted! You have the opportunity to become a trusted source, to provide accuarate information, to become a mentor.
Social media us a return on engagement, not a return on investment. The more you can engage your audience the more people that will want to be your friend, follower.
Even when people are away they still like to keep in contact so your message can still reach them.
You can have the same friends on Facebook and Twitter however have different conversations going, keep it interesting
Make sure you know who your audience is on Facebook and Twitter, provide them with information that they want to hear.
- The connections you make, don’t just invite or accept anyone, make sure they are the people you really want clients/prospects/people you will be able to gain leverage, sales and clients from
- Put your energies into creating a buzz, so everytime you post something everyone will want to read it. It becomes a post of value, not just selling you or your business.
- When someone is on Facebook they are usually on it for half an hour at least.
- People want to be distracted! You have the opportunity to become a trusted source, to provide accurate information, to become a mentor
- You have the power to create the energy/buzz coming out of your facebook page
- The top 3 things people like on Facebook are information, how to do something and anything that makes them laugh
- Don’t always use others content, be original, people want to see individuality
- Give valuable tips that friends can share with friends
- Build a core group of people, not just the people that you have met once, let the core group introduce you to the people you need to know
- If you have to many friends, de-friend them. Start from the beginning and people you should be friends with.
- Know who you are connecting with, make sure they send you a personal message and introduce themselves. Let them understand that to join your page they must be worthy.
- 1000 people are joining a day
- Facebook gives you a reminder of Birthdays – be sure to wish people happy birthday, make the effort
- Twitter.friends.com – Provides you with information who you should be connecting with, industry bodies and people
- Twitteranalyser.com – similar to google analytics, provides stastical measures, followers, growth and activity.
- Tweeps.info.com – track each twitter account in your industry
- Twitterstats.com – hour by hour of the top 5 key words being spoken about
- Can put video’s url on twitter
- Search.twitter.com – you can search specific key words
- Twitterfall.com – will show you the key words being spoken about
- Search.twitter.com/advanced – can help you find your target market
- Find who the guru’s are and follow them and then find out who else they are following
- Can find 80% of workers world wide
- Get recommended on it!
How to link social medias
Ever wondered what people are saying about you on the net?
You can find out, go to
You tube and video’s
- By having a video it expands your web presence, will help increase your search rankings
- Put your video into your blog, on your home page
- Can create your own channel on you tube
Other sites that might interest you
- Onetwomedia.com can create video’s for you
- Shwup.com can also create video’s for you
- Youstreamtv.com – you can have your own show
- Alexa.com – states where everything is at on the internet
- Mobile phones will be they way forward of communication
- Land lines will be fazed out
Take care, take action and be relentless…
More Profit Less Time Pty Ltd
Profit facilitator, Author, Business and Executive Coach, Trainer, Professional Speaker
Certified Business Coach, Certified NLP Practitioner, Certified Guerrilla Marketing Practitioner
Diploma of Management, Diploma of Human Resources Management
You can be the first to comment!
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.
Thank you for the positive feedback on my last article around how to better use follow up calls with your...Read More>
In life (and in business) your time is your most valuable asset. Once you have spent your money you can...Read More>